Sept. 12, 1992: Dr. Mae Jemison Becomes First African American Woman in Space
On this day in 1992, Dr. Mae Jemison became the first African American woman to travel through space. She served as Mission Specialist aboard Space Shuttle Endeavour on STS-47.
WTCI’s Alison Lebovitz discusses the legacy of the first woman of color to travel beyond the stratosphere on “The A List with Alison Lebovitz.” Watch the interview here.
y r u so cute
I wouldn’t date a tall female bruh we gon get in a argument and she gon put my phone on the top of the fridge
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
like honestly if you’re a dude with a huge following I think the best feminist activism u can do is just to reblog women’s voices i really think you should not be giving ur opinion on anything feminist whatsoever just knowing that people are gonna take what u say to be the FeministTruth when u really have no place speaking about it at all
and that is why men don’t like you
what about my post made you think that i want men, as a group, to like me
After 6 years of using this program I finally figured this out, so I decided to share the technique. IDK, it sure beats the “Use brush with no pen pressure to make a dot” type of thing.
The use of the vector layer comes with other nifty things like:
- No decrease in quality while transforming
- No 500px size limit
- Playing with line thickness and distortion
So, I hope this comes in handy to a few of you!
You can make a Hexagon by using the Line Tool instead and turning the canvas 4 times each click. I’m sure you can do other things, but I haven’t figured those out yet.
…i really want a smoke right now…. …. .